- Pick out your favorite blank but colorful t-shirts that you won’t miss.
- Cut the bottom seam off of each colorful t-shirt.
- Cut many strips in many different colors. They don’t have to be a specific size. The thicker they are, the thicker the bracelet will be.
- Gather up the strings you want then tie a knot at the top, then tape it down to a table.
- Braid, I prefer the fishtail braid.
- Now connect the ends to slip on your wrist or go ahead and tie on your wrist for a tight fit.
- DIY Sandals from Old Flip Flops + T-Shirt (instructables.com)
- How To Print A T Shirt DIY Screen Printing HD (inkstyletalks.wordpress.com)
- D.I.Y Adorable Bow Shirt (kaseychuu.wordpress.com)